Capitec Bank offers a Global One product which is an all-inclusive banking solution that allows individuals to save, transact and get access to credit.
Capitec Personal Loans
Up to R250 000 in finance is offered with a flexible repayment period of up to 84 months. Free retrenchment and death cover are included. The money is available immediately after approval.
People also Ask
Capitec Personal Loans, Capitec Personal Loans Calculator, Capitec Personal Loans for Bad Credit, Capitec Personal Loans Interest Rates, Capitec Personal Loans Call Me Back, Capitec Personal Loans Contact Details, Capitec Bank Loans Calculator, Capitec Bank Loans Contact Details, Capitec Bank Loans for Blacklisted Clients, Capitec Bank Loans Interest Rates
Applying for this loan is simple and can be done online or at any Capitec branch nationwide. Before applying, it’s always advisable to use the credit calculator to work out what your monthly repayments will be. When applying online, you’ll need to provide the loan information, your employment information as well as your personal information.
SEE ALSO > How to Get Bank Statement from Capitec App
Qualifying criteria you need to fulfill before you can apply for a loan at Capitec Bank:
- Be above the age of 18 years
- Provide a recent bank statement
- Be employed for more than 2 months
- Earn a salary paid into your bank account
- Not be under debt review
- Provide original proof of residence
- Provide your latest salary slip
- Provide the latest 3 months bank statement
Fast Facts About Capitec Personal Loans
- The new maximum personal loans offered to represent an increase of 53%.
- Nice to know is that the R230 000 can be paid over between one to 84 months.
- The amount offered is quite high compared to the big four financial banks in SA.
- The monthly repayment for an R150 000 loan over 60 months comes to about R5 472.58.
- According to Capitec’s website, the monthly repayment for an R230 000 loan can range from R4 984 over 84 months at an interest rate of 18.5% or R5 939 over 84 months at an interest rate of 25.2%, depending.
- It is important to note that Capitec clearly states that these are only examples and the actual rate will be based on the individual’s credit profile and affordability.
- Taking the repayment of R5 939 you will over 84 months pay R498 913 in total for your R230 000 loan.
Don’t you think this post will be useful to someone else? Share it with others via the social media button below. Thank you for reading. Please do well to leave your question in the comment box, we will be happy to hear from you.