Discovery: Wealth Management Learnership Programme 2023/2024
This position is based in the Discovery Connect Sales call centre, and reports to the sales team leader. The successful individual will be required to conduct Discovery telesales.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to:
Wealth Management: Life benefits, retirement funds, funeral policies, client servicing, claims, Telesales, underwriting and new business in a telesales call centre environment.
Education and Experience
Grade 12 is essential.
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Literacy (Minimum Level 5 – 60% )
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook
- Only South African candidates by birth will be considered.
- Advantageous: May have an incomplete tertiary (financial) qualification (Not Required)
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Innovative/ critical thinking/ and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity and works in a systematic, methodical and orderly manner.
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team orientated environment
- Telesales Sales and target driven, a sense of urgency and a team player.
- Adapts to changing circumstances and handles criticism well and learns from it.
- Speaks fluently and writes in a well-structured and logical manner
How to Apply
Learnership: Wealth Management
Learnership: Wealth Management (Discovery Life, Invest, Group Life and Marketing)
Learnership: Wealth Management (Discovery Life)
Company : Discovery
Location : Sandton, South Africa
Date listed: 17 September 2023