False Bay College aims to be the leading TVET College in the country. Their mission is to empower their students to become assets to society and have lifelong access to education. They offer various courses as well as E-Learning, Funded Programmes and Learnerships.
Applications for Business, Educare and Engineering programmes are open via Distance Learning at False Bay College.
- Two tests are written in week 4 and 8 of each trimester and an external exam is written at the end of each trimester.
- Students must complete 4 subjects to finish each certificate (i.e. N1).
- Students must pass a total of 12 subjects to be awarded an N3 certificate (N1 – N3).4. Students must pass a total of 8 subjects to be awarded an N2 certificate. 5. Students must do a practical of 18 months – 2 years to qualify to do a trade test.
How will the curriculum be delivered?
- Learning material will be available in the college learning management system. Students can choose between e-books or hard-copy textbooks.
- An orientation session will take place at the beginning of each semester and trimester.
- A lecturer will be appointed to assist with subject matter inquiries.
- You will need to be computer literate and have access to a computer and the internet to access online learning material on the college Learning Management System and from the web.
- You must have a valid e-mail address.
- A semester or trimester mark will be generated from tests and assignments.
- Exams are set nationally by the Department of Higher Education and Training.
Click here to apply or to find out more information.
Like And Share