How To Apply For Unisa Business Management Courses: The corporate world is vast and has an offering of diverse career opportunities. If you have ambitions of one day leading a corporate company or even heading up your own enterprise, you might consider taking up a Business Management formal qualification at the University of South Africa (Unisa).
The business sector needs a particular set of skills if you have ambitions of thriving in it. Just like in any other sector, it is important for leaders to constantly learn as things change every single day.
If you are already in the corporate world, the University of South Africa (Unisa) has an offering of formal qualifications that align with the expertise that you have obtained in business.
Unisa has Business Management formal qualifications that will require basics such as a National Senior Certificate (NSC) with at least 50% in the language of teaching and learning and with at least 50% in Mathematics.
If you already meet the minimum admission requirements, and this is the direction that you want to take, here’s how you can apply for one of these qualifications.
How To Apply For Unisa Business Management Courses
- Go to the Unisa apply for admission website.
- Depending on the education level that you’re applying for, such as undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, etc. You click on a first-time applicant or returning applicant option
- Click on ‘start the process
- Click on ‘proceed on ODEL and Unisa’
- Click on ‘choose qualification’
- Click on the Economic and Management Sciences College
- On the listed qualifications, you may choose between the Diploma in Small Business Management, Bachelor of Commerce in Business Management, etc formal qualifications
- Enter your personal details and proceed
- Upload your documents
- Submit your application
The Business Management formal qualification that you will choose will open doors to many career opportunities in the business sector.
Some of these opportunities will allow you to occupy most managerial positions, and also qualify you to become a Change Facilitator, Consultant, Business Innovator, Entrepreneur, etc.
If you have already obtained an undergraduate degree in Business Management, you might want to consider registering for an Honours Degree programme.