How to Create a Wave Account – Wave Login
One of the most frequently asked questions about signing up for Wave is how to create an account on the platform. If you have an existing Google account, you can use those credentials to sign in, create and access your Wave sign-in page or account. To create your Wave account, please follow the steps below;
- On waveapps.com, click on sign up with Google.
- Once you do that, you’ll be taken to Google to confirm that you’d like to use your Google sign-in to access Wave.
- You will be prompted to log into your account if you’re not logged into Google.
- You will be asked by Google to connect to my.waveapps.com. This is the correct URL for Wave.
- You’ll then be asked to agree to let Wave know your identity.
- Accept To create your Wave account.