The Department of Tourism is seeking unemployed South African Graduates/Post Graduates, with a tertiary qualification in one of the below mentioned fields of study and who have not been previously employed under any internship programme are invited to apply.
The interns shall receive a stipend of R6 174.96 per month
REFERENCE NUMBER REQUIRED STUDY FIELDS
- DT-INTERN(001) Tourism Management
- DT-INTERN(002) Economics/Economic Development
- DT-INTERN(003) ICT/Computer Science/Database/System Development
- DT-INTERN(004) Business Administration/Public Management/Business Studies
- DT-INTERN(005) Project Management
- DT-INTERN(006) Internal Audit/Risk Management
- DT-INTERN(007) Financial Management/Accounting
- DT-INTERN(008) Supply Chain Management/Travel and Transport/Logistics
- DT-INTERN(009) Human Resources Management/Development
- DT-INTERN(0010) Management Services/Work Study
- DT-INTERN(0011) Communication Science/Journalism/Public Relations
- DT-INTERN(0012) Development Studies
- DT-INTERN(0013) International Relations/Political Science/Regionalism
- DT-INTERN(0014) Psychology/Social Work
HOW TO APPLY
The application must include only completed and signed new Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service
Certified copies of Identity Document, Senior Certificate and the highest required qualification, will only be submitted by shortlisted candidates to HR on or before the day of the interview date.
- Unemployed South African Graduates/Post Graduates, with a tertiary qualification in one of the abovementioned fields of study and who have not been previously employed under any internship programme are invited to apply
- Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department stating the field for which the applicant is applying (from the above list), and attach your modules to your CV.
The successful candidates will be required to sign an internship contract for the duration of two years.
Short-listed candidates will be subjected to an interview to determine their suitability.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 07 October 2023