List of banks in Zimbabwe
This is a list of “Registered Banking Institutions” in Zimbabwe.
- Commercial Banks
- Agricultural Development Bank of Zimbabwe
- BancABC Zimbabwe
- First Capital Bank Limited
- CBZ Bank Limited
- Ecobank Zimbabwe Limited
- FBC Bank Limited
- Nedbank Zimbabwe Limited
- NMB Bank Limited
- Stanbic Bank Zimbabwe Limited
- Standard Chartered Bank Zimbabwe Limited
- Steward Bank
- ZB Bank Limited
- Merchant Banks
- Tetrad Investment Bank Limited
- Building Societies
- FBC Building Society
- National Building Society
- ZB Building Society
- Savings Banks
- Development Institutions
- Infrastructure Development Bank of Zimbabwe
- Small and Medium Enterprises Development Corporation.
- Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (12 May 2018). “List of Registered Banking Institutions”. Harare: Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe. Retrieved 12 May 2018.
- Vinga, Alois (6 October 2018). “Zimbabwe: Barclays Changes Name to First Capital Bank”. London: NewZimbabwe.com via AllAfrica.com. Retrieved 10 October 2018.
- Staff Reporter (22 May 2014). “Standard Chartered Admits It May Quit Zimbabwe”. Zimbabwe Mail. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons – Attribution – Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.