The Mpumalanga College of Nursing Online Application for 2023/2024 is open for Qualified Applicants Check Below…
Mpumalanga College of Nursing invites prospective students to register for the 2023 Application form. Mpumalanga College of Nursing application is open for prospectus applicants.
Therefore, Mpumalanga College of Nursing encourages prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2023/2024 academic year.
How to Apply Mpumalanga College of Nursing Online Application 2023/2024
In order to apply Mpumalanga College of Nursing Online Application, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
How To Registration Mpumalanga College of Nursing Online Application 2023/2024
- Go to
- MPUCN Portal via http://www.mpuhealth.gov.za/
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Mpumalanga College of Nursing Online Application 2023/2024
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
When to Apply Mpumalanga College of Nursing Application Forms 2023
Mpumalanga College of Nursing Application Forms will open from April to November
Mpumalanga College of Nursing Application Procedure 2023
Here are the Mpumalanga College of Nursing Admission Requirements:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
- Go to the MPUCN Portal via http://www.mpuhealth.gov.za/
- Check the link texts for the one that has to do with applying
- Click on it to start your application
- Good Luck with The Mpumalanga College of Nursing Application 2023
Note: Make sure You meet the requirements before making moves to send your applications, to avoid forfeiting your efforts. The requirements vary from one to another.
Full-Time Nated Courses
Application fees (new students only) and class fees are payable on registration.
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of the ID of Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID-size photo of Learner.