Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form NPF Portal
Nigeria Police Recruitment
What’s the full meaning of Police?
What is the motto of Nigeria Police?
Nigeria Police Force.
|The Nigeria Police|
|Motto||Police are your friend|
How do I Register for police recruitment?
How Do I Log Into My Police Recruitment Portal?
Why Apply for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment?
- No prior experience is required
- The major educational requirement is a Secondary School Certificate (SSCE), making it available to all
- 2023/2024 NPF recruitment is available for citizens of all the states in Nigeria
- Full-time Contract
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2023
www.policerecruitment.gov.ng 2023 Recruitment Portal Login | Nigeria Police Force (NPF) www.policerecruitment.gov.ng 2023 recruitment portal is now open for the 2023 10,000 constable recruitment. The Nigeria Police recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at the NPF are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
General Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment, 2023
You must satisfy the following requirements to become a member of the Nigerian Police Force. If you don’t meet the below requirements, you won’t stand a chance of being shortlisted.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must include English and Maths
- Must have a National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25
- Not be less than 1.64 meters for females and 1.67 meters for male candidates respectively.
- Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment
- The candidate must not be physically disabled
- The candidate must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally, and medically fit
- Must not have any of the following abnormalities: Bowlegs, Body scars, Speech impediment, Bent knees, Knock knees, Defective eyesight or squint eyes, Deformed hand, Protruding Navel, Gross malformation of teeth, Amputation of any part of the body, Tattoos, flat feet
- Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Possession of a valid National Driver’s License will be an added advantage
- Must download and fill out the guarantor’s form and submit them at the recruitment and screening center
- All applicants must undergo a full medical examination before selection
How to Apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
To successfully apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment for the 2023/2024 session, simply visit the recruitment portal at http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng on your smartphone, laptop, or tablet
- Enter your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Enter a valid E-mail address
- Enter your password
- Resolve the captcha issue and click create an account
- Log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent by the Nigeria Police to your inbox (check your spam box if you don’t find the message in your inbox)
- Enter your Email and Password and click on the login button
- Ensure you fill the police online application form correctly
- Submit your application
- If your application is successful, you will receive a confirmation message by email within a few minutes.
- Ensure you print out your confirmation slip. Save and copy your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case-sensitive.
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the force.
Required Documents for Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Educational certificates.
- Passport photograph.
What is police recruit salary?
|2a||Police Constable Grade Level 03||₦43,293.83|
|b||Police Constable Grade Level 10||₦49,113.59|
|3a||Police Corporal on Grade Level 04 (1)||₦44,715.53|
How can I check my Nigeria Police Exam Result 2023?
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Sign in to your account.
- Click “Check Result”
How to become a Police officer in Nigeria?
How many department are in Nigeria police?
What is highest police rank?
What rank is 1 star in Nigeria police?
The symbol for the rank of the Deputy Inspector-General is like that of the IGP, but with one star instead of two.
When did NPF exam will start?
What Subjects Are Needed for Police?
What grade do you need to be a police officer?
You must hold a level 2 qualification in the English Language at a GCSE grade C or above, or grades 4-9.
How long is police training in Nigeria?
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the NPF recruitment exercise on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated on Nigeria Police recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
However, if you have any queries regarding this post, please kindly drop a comment below, and we will respond to them as soon as possible.