The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for participation in a twelve (12) months’ Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship in the Divisions and Components.
The Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
SAPS SASSETA Internship 2023/2024
- Be a South African citizen between the ages of 18 and 35
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed
- Applicants must be residents of the Provinces where the post is advertised
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions (complete a separate application form for each post reference number)
Fields of Study (Degree / National Diploma):
Applications must have any of the following:
- Human Resource Management
- Public Administration
- Business Administration
- Administrative Management
- Office Management and Technology
- Supply Chain Management
- Transport Management
- Accounting Sciences in Financial Accounting
- B Com in Financial Management
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Cost Management and Accounting
- Public Finance Management
- Office Administration
- Office Management
NB. Applicants must be currently unemployed, never employed in the field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme relevant to the field of the post.
How to Apply
A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form and proof of residence. Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate, and all post-school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to the application. Certified copies should not be older than 3 months. Only a certificate of qualifications will be accepted, and not a statement of results.
For Reference Numbers and Postal Addresses please click the link given below:
- Only the official SASSETA Internship Application Form will be accepted.
- All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly indicated on the application form.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered
- All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12-month internship contract
NB. Correspondence will be conducted with successful interns only. If you have not been contacted within 2 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful