Social Media Content Creator Contract
A Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating and publishing content on all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, to grow an audience, build brand awareness, and ultimately, boost sales.
- Create video and interactive assets.
- Maintain knowledge of digital technology and social media trends, media requirements, and best practices.
- Choose effective social media marketing components and devise effective visual strategies to promote World of Warcraft marketing campaigns. Collaborate with partners in Creative Services, as well as the digital marketing team to launch and support major game titles as well as day-to-day social content.
- Understand the goals of a given project – knowing the right questions to ask and knowing how to track down answers, take feedback, and follow through as needed to complete a project.
- 1+ year of professional experience in creating social content from initial concept to creative delivery
- High levels of creativity, and demonstrated ability to generate innovative concepts, designs, and ideas. Strong conceptual skills and the ability to execute creative effectively and iterate.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Master Suite apps. (including Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, etc).
- Experience creating content for multiple social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Reddit, and emerging channels
- General understanding of best practices, technical requirements, and specs for developing content for social media channels
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with frequent priority shifts
- Able to work well in a collaborative team environment, and within an iterative design process
- A passion for video games, movies, graphic novels, science fiction, and other elements of pop culture
- Knowledge and passion for World of Warcraft gameplay
- Understanding of the art styles of Blizzard Entertainment franchises.
- Basic familiarity with game design engines (i.e. Unity) and how to repurpose game assets for marketing design
- Experience in the game industry.
- Experience with machinima
- Experience working in a mobile publishing organization
Required Application Materials
- Portfolio of Creative Work