List of Courses Offered at TSIBA Education, TSIBA Education Courses… The TSIBA Education Courses are available online. Applicants can apply to available courses/programmes offered at TSIBA Education approved by management. We (the Kenrrylite Team) are here to show you all the information you need.
TSIBA Education Courses is online now. Applicants can apply online through this page.
The TSIBA Education advises applicants before applying for any courses of the institution to read all the information concerning the course of study such as duration, requirements, fees, etc.
List of Courses Offered at TSIBA Education
See the list of Courses at TSIBA Education below.
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – (TSIBA Education Courses)
TSIBA’s unique Bachelor of Business Administration in Entrepreneurial Leadership degree has been developed to address the industry need for employable graduates who:
- Understand formal business processes and systems and the integration of these
- Have practical business experience and acumen, and are prepared to thrive in the digital economy
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Think constructively and systemically with a solutions orientation
- Are inspired to succeed, and to add value in the workplace
- Are oriented toward social justice and determined to make transformative positive impacts in the world
- Have very well-developed leadership and team skills and are emotionally intelligent
- Understand the value of attitude and grit as essential components of long-term success
In addition, the TSIBA Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree:
- Has a strong experiential learning component with significant work and field experience opportunities forming an integral part of the curriculum
- Is underpinned by systems thinking, problem-solving, entrepreneurship, innovation and ethics through the unique TSIBA ‘Profile of Graduatness’
- Has Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) recognition
- Will prepare you for whichever business career and life purpose you chose to follow
HIGHER CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – (TSIBA Education Courses)
The Higher Certificate in Business Administration (HCBA) is a 6 month full-time qualification which provides students with a Higher Certificate qualification and a strong quantitative foundation to step up to a Business Degree.
Upon completion of the HCBA students gain access to the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree at TSIBA Business School.
The HCBA is offered at NQF level 5 and is SAQA registered with the ID Number 84186.
You will earn 132 Credits in successful completion of the programme.
- Foundation Mathematics
- Quantitative Methods
- Principle of Accounting & Personal Finance
- Business Communication
- Introduction to Economics
- Business Management
- Leadership & Self Development
- End User Computing
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN SMALL ENTERPRISE CONSULTING – (TSIBA Education Courses)
TSIBA Business School (registered as TSIBA Education NPC) offers a market-leading, 18-month, modular Postgraduate Diploma in Small Enterprise Consulting (PGDip SEC).
This unique, innovative programme uses blended learning to grow sustainable competence rooted in the latest business theory and best-practice applications. The qualification is aimed at consultants, business owners and entrepreneurs, managers, coaches and mentors with a professional interest in developing and enhancing current and future business leaders.
The PGDip SEC equips business advisors and entrepreneurs to enable micro, small and medium-sized enterprises to scale up. In collaboration with B360 Education Partnerships in Zurich, the PGDip SECincorporates face-to-face tutoring by industry experts from Switzerland, Germany, Russia, Greece, the United Kingdom and Spain.
The PGDip SEC consists of six core courses with one elective and an experiential learning Capstone Project. It enjoys full accreditation with the Council of Higher Education at NQF level 8.
Programme courses include:
- Entrepreneurship Applied Coaching and Mentoring
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Enterprise Consulting
- Leadership and Self-Development
- Business Communication and Information Management
- Legal and Regulatory Environment of Business
- The Global Environment of Business
- Capstone Project in Small Enterprise Consulting
LEARNERSHIPS – (TSIBA Education Courses)
The South African legislative framework is highly supportive of learnerships. For employers investing in learnerships the benefits include:
- Building a more competent workforce
- Training that is classified as category C or D training on the Learning Programme Matrix in the B-BBEE Codes of Good. practice, ensuring maximised compliance points for your spend.
- Addressing skills gaps and furthering employment equity goals included in Workplace Skills Plans.
- Employee and Income Tax Incentives
Business Administration Services (SAQA ID: 61595, NQF 4)
A qualification aimed at building service excellence in business administration across all sectors
Generic Management: General Management(SAQA ID: 60269, NQF 5)
A qualification aimed at the creation of a pool of talented and effective middle managers.”
New Venture Creation (SAQA ID: 66249, NQF 4)
A qualification aimed at building a strong foundation for applying the technical, business managerial and personal strategies required to start and sustain a entrepreneurial venture
Business Analysis Support Practice (SAQA ID: 63769, NQF 5)
A qualification aimed at building competencies to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes
TSIBA Education Online Courses
BUSINESS ESSENTIALS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
Acquire the necessary tools and confidence to build a sustainable and profitable business!
FUNDING A NEW VENTURE
Learn how to secure the finances for a new entrepreneurial venture. The course is ideal for entrepreneurs wishing to start a Microenterprise or Small-Medium enterprise (SME).
Learn how to manage conflict and negotiations for better decision making.
Learn how to present yourself at interviews and necessary workplace etiquette to make a positive and long-lasting impression.