Uniuyo Job Vacancy Application Details | How to Apply
Job Vacancy at Uniuyo How to Apply for the Ongoing Application
The Uniuyo team recruitment, Uniuyo application form, requirements, eligibility, vacancies, required qualifications, application guidelines, application deadline, and other job updates in the countries are published here at Edumainportal.com for free.
Uniuyo Job Vacancies | Apply Now
Do not forget that the hiring of Uniuyo is free.
Do not send money to anyone for this opportunity try to see.
Beware of Scammers !!!!
Subscribe to our notification list via your email for Recent Activity Updates.
Uniuyo Position Details And How to Apply.
The university inherited students, staff, academic programmes, and the entire facilities of the erstwhile University of Cross River State established by Cross River State in 1983. Academic activities commenced during the 1991/92 academic session. UNIUYO has 12 faculties, the postgraduate school and the school of Continuing Education.
The university inherited students, staff, academic programmes and the entire facilities of the erstwhile University of Cross River State established by Cross River State in 1983. Academic activities commenced during the 1991/92 academic session. UNIUYO has 12 faculties, the postgraduate school and the school of continuing Education.
Job Title: Registrar
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- The Registrar is a Principal Officer and the Chief Administrative Officer of the University and is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administrative work of the University, except as regards matters for which the Bursar is responsible.
Qualifications and Experience
- The right Candidate for the job must possess a good Honours Degree from a recognized University, with at least, fifteen (15) years of relevant post-qualification experience, preferably in an institution of higher learning.
- Possession of higher Degree(s), professional qualifications, and membership of relevant professional bodies will be added advantage.
- The Candidate should not be older than 60 years upon appointment and should be at the retirement age at the expiration of his/her tenure.
- The candidate must be of good health and demonstrate versatility in the management of staff and students as well as host communities’ matters In the fast-growing institution.
- The preferred Candidate, who should not be below the rank of Deputy Registrar in a University or institution of similar status, must show verifiable evidence of consummate management and leadership skills.
- The Candidate should possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal relationships, and be ready to work in a Team.
- In addition, the candidate must have adequate competence in the use of computers.
Conditions of Service
- The conditions attached to the position are as generally applicable in the Nigerian Federal University System and as may, from time to time, be determined by the University Governing Council. The appointment shall be for a single term of five (5) years.
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit fifteen (15) typewritten copies of their Application Letters, Credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae giving the information in the order listed below:
- Full Name
- Post Desired
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Ages
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates where applicable)
- Working Experience, General and Specific Experiences (with dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary (Detailing work schedule)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and Address of Three Referees
The applications should be marked ‘CONFIDENTIAL’ (for the attention of the Vice-Chancellor) at the top left corner of the envelope and addressed to:
University of Uyo
Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
The Referees should forward their Reference Reports on the candidate under confidential cover directly to the Vice-Chancellor as indicated above.
- Please note that late applications will NOT be entertained.
- Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Uniuyo Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on the e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on the MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make a payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using a pre-payment slip through Remita
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your
- Printout the Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
However, if you have any feelings about the appointment of the Uniuyo Job Vacancy, please GIVE A COMMENT below and we will respond as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media platform.