Learnerships in South Africa
Upskill Youth Learnership Opportunity At McCain
Upskill Youth Learnership Opportunity At McCain: McCain Foods SA has an exciting 12-month internship opportunity at our Delmas plant in Mpumalanga. The internship is intended to upskill unemployed youth living with disabilities.
The programme will focus on personal development, effectiveness and impact, and aims to prepare you for your future in a corporate setting.
- National Senior Certificate
- Ages 18 years – 35 years
- A track record of achievements
- Must be a South African Citizen
- You must currently be unemployed to apply for this position
- Good Communication skills in English
- Computer skills
How to Apply
McCain Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
We see value in ensuring we have a diverse, antiracist, inclusive, merit-based, and equitable workplace.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 7 October, 2023 – 12:00.